View Single Post
Old 2009-05-07, 23:25   Link #3
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Awesome! I got my topic. XD And I knew you would say something like that demon_god... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Honestly, I am not too sure about his whole importance. Schneizel really only ended up as a speed bump at the end for Lelouch to look even cooler.
Oh come now. A speed bump? He ended up being harder for Lelouch to get through than his father. Schneizel was the one that brought everyone together to face Lelouch. Heck, he was the one that turned them AGAINST Lelouch. XD And he did it all without Geass. He was more than a mere speed bump.

Quote:
But I felt that his answer to how the world can have peace is similar to what Lelouch told C.C in season one, how the chain of war and hatred and all that can end if someone wins.
And I agree here on that, but of course, how he got to that conclusion is what is more interesting because it is unknown. (And you know I have my own speculations on that... I may expand on that later of course.) He was pretty much the same as early Lelouch in that reguard, the only difference I see is that Schneizel had no real hope for the future and gave up on people in general while Lelouch had more faith.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote