View Single Post
Old 2008-02-09, 08:22   Link #86
kari-no-sugata

Wow, I thought last ep that maybe Ribbons was manipulating a certain wine glass swilling "possible end boss" guy... but this ep jacks up the suspicious flags 100x.

And Nena decides to blow up a wedding just because she's annoyed that they're having fun while she's "working hard". She's more psycho than her brother - who deliberately shoots a soldier at the start (who calls the Trinity Gundams "devils"). I liked the opening battle in the Italian mountains btw - nice use of forests etc (even though was useless).

It's like the script-writers turned on the turbos this week. Graham goes gar+ after determining to beat the Gundams with the Flag (though the stress on his body does make him cough blood). And Setsuna declares that the Trinity are a source of strife/war and attacks - I expected that to happen but not so soon!

Incidentally, Billy figures that the prof was assassinated because he figured out too much about the special particles. And Sumeragi finds out he was killed. And Veda's name really is "Veda", and Sumeragi wonders if someone was able to hack it. Ian thinks that the Trinity have a completely different type of GN drive, though the MS technology is basically the same.

PS http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=248
When I posted that, pretty much nobody agreed, that I saw.

Quote:
I see this is a stepping stone for the 4 "main" Meisters to grow both as characters and as pilots. They haven't exactly be lauded for their skills by others in the series, but they'll definitely have to improve if they want to defeat the Thrones.
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote