Thread: Licensed Hunter x Hunter
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 12:14   Link #1056
christinemarie
Crazy One

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Who be talkin' crap 'bout mah boy Luffy? He may not have a girlfriend, but he's still a pimp (y'know, what with being the guy who befriended an entire island of hot amazon chicks and all). Actually, Gon's a pimp too for that matter, since he even told Killua that he dated a bunch of girls when he grew up on that island, so they're both even, in my book.

And back on the subject of Alluka: I dunno about anyone else, but I think it would be freaking hilarious if Togashi trolled us by having Killua fulfill 3 really difficult "pesterings" for his sister, only to have someone else butt in at the last second to make some really dumb, insignificant wish. It would be kinda like that gag in that one Simpsons episode where Homer interrupts Apu when he's about to ask the Kwik-E Mart head for his job back after all the trouble they went through to meet the guy in the first place.
The most hilarious wish is from the pig in Dragon Ball wishing for a pantsu just to counter Pilaf's wish. Again Gon wouldn't mind being a boyfriend to his friend's sister if that would save them all the trouble and make sense for his recovery. At least it's Kalluto, Killua's big brother is searching for. I wouldn't be even surprised if he wish to be a member of Phantom Troupe, what did he paid to exact this wish?
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote