Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Animation Quality: 10
Voice Actors: 8
Script: 8
Soundtrack: 10
Editing: 7
Enjoyment: 10
Emotional Involvement: 10

Animation quality: It was always awesome, I would even say that it was the same excellent animation quality every episode.

Voice Actors: Everyone's voice acting were great as they really give it their all (although some voices like Scar's VA screaming or doing battle cries sounds weird to me).

Scrpit: 9 because almost all of them are true to the manga and every episode is fulfilling.

Soundtrack: The battle scenes combined with the epic soundtracks makes it more intense and the emotional scenes with mellow music makes a really nice impact on my emotions.

Editing: Some manga content were heavily changed in the anime.

Enjoyment: From the first to the last episode, I truly enjoyed watching every minute of each episode. The plot was perfect and the characters were powerful to make an impact to every reader of the manga and every viewer of the anime.

Emotional Environment: I'll admit, I cried several times during emotional scenes. It truly brings out your sad emotion and it's delivered into tears.

For me, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best anime and manga series (Fullmetal Alchemist) I've watched and read in my entire life.