View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 20:29   Link #9567
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Meh, weak. Don't give up so easily! (j/k ) I guess I'll pitch in.

1: (manga) Rurigaki Yoruko no Yuigon 瑠璃垣夜子の遺言 (Will of Rurigaki Yoruko) will as in last wish. - Rurigaki Yoruko has a secret. Her dear brother commited a "perfect crime" and killed a girl in order to protect Yoruko's interest. Now that he's been blackmailed with the dead girl's hairpin, Yoruko must kill whoever sent the hairpin to protect her brother.

2: Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga Gakuen Love-come wo zenryoku de jama shiteiru 俺の脳内選択肢が学園ラブコメを全力で邪魔している (The choices in my head are rejecting School Love comedy with all its might!) - Boy has an ability to "see" choices in his head like a video game, that will not dissapear until he choses one. The choices he makes seesm to be getting in the way of his wish for a love-come like romance!

3: Shinonome Yuuko ha Subete no Shousetsu wo Aishitudukeru 東雲侑子は全ての小説を愛し続ける (Shinonome Yuuko will continue to love all novels) - third book in the Shinonome Yuuko loves novels series. Romance short novel series of a highschool girl writer and an average boy. Previous two books were "Shinonome Yuuko loves short novels" and "Shinonome Yuuko loves Romance novels")

4: Light Novel no kamisama ライトノベルの神さま (God of Light Novel) - A goddess named Shiori who claims to be a god of Light novel makes a contract with a highschoool boy to bring "light novel like romance" into his life.

5: Mahonnaise Triangle まほねーず☆とらいあんぐる - A boy wishes for an older brother is granted one when he saves a magical girl falling out of the sky. Situation gets even more chaotic when two more "older sisters" appear. Ane(older sister) moe love comedy.

6: Tsukumo no Karakasa 九十九の空傘 (Sky colored umbrella of Tsukumo) - An amnesiac girl is told by a mysterious boy she met that she is a Tsukumo-gami. (written as ninety nine god, Tsukumo-gami is a god that manifests in objects). This slice of life fantasy takes place in a city where humans have deserted, and only creatures living there are all gods of Tsukumo.

7: Gekka no Hanayome to Magi no Ou 月花の歌姫と魔技の王 (Diva of Moonflower and King of Magi-tech) - the "Last Witch" caused a technological revolution, bringing "science" into the realm of Magic. A young boy named Rile, who wields both the power of Magic and Technology is caught between choosing a noblewoman named Maria, who wishes advancement of technology, and Lunaria, a mysterious girl of mystical race and symbol of era of magic he stumbled upon. The boy has the power to determine the corse of history, who will he choose?

8: Ore ha Tenken o kakage / Boku wa Hiryuu to iku 俺は天剣を掲げ / 僕は飛竜と征く ("I will wield the Heavenly Sword" "And I shall go with the flying Dragon") - Two boys and a girl from modern world are thrown into a fantasy world in midst of warefare. The boys take different path as they throw themselves into the tragedy and heroism of war...

9: Angel Fall! エンジェル・フォール!- A brother and sister are summoned to a fantasy world as "angels". The two otherworldly duo instantly gains near undefeatable power, and utilze them to trash their foes like ants. The sister is completely in love with brother, and does everything she can to make him shine even brighter. Heaven have mercy on this world of Terra. Web based novel published originally on the net, collected and published in book format.

@Cosmic Eagle
九十九 doesn't just read ninety nine (kyuujyuu kyuu), it reads "Tsukumo", when addressing deities.
Sorta like 八百万の神 doesn't just read happyakuman no kami "eight million gods", it reads Yaoyorozu no kami.
They are old classical Japanese.

You don't need "no" in Rurigaki Yoruko since it's a name.

EDIT: Oh Jesus, I didn't even realize they were linked, I used the thumbnails to identify by squinting a lot.
That woulda made my life a lot easier... I blame it on Daniel E.

Last edited by aohige; 2012-08-09 at 09:54. Reason: grammar
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote