Thread: Licensed Scrapped Princess
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-19, 00:59   Link #92
Gwydion
Obata Junkie

As for the question on the Casull siblings looking exactly like the siblings from the past, I believe it was explained that it was planned so that they would, er, "show up" at a calculated time - in this case, 5,000 years later. I don't remember the exact details, but I believe it was mentioned in the episode where the beast princess was explaining about the people who had the Guardian, uh, gene...? Don't think that's what it was called, and I'm honestly too lazy to look right now. ^_^;;

As for why she stayed instead of running to Giat, Pacifica showed over and over again that she takes the blame on herself for everything. I believe she was able to forgive Forsythe because he was simply trying to protect his people in the only way he knew how - she wouldn't blame him for that, she'd blame herself. It was the same with the man who had thrown her away as a baby - he tried to kill her, but she apologized. She likely genuinely wanted to get to know her brother.

Spoiler for Mauser, ending:

Personally, I loved the ending. I really didn't want to see a lot of romance added in - it didn't seem to fit, in my opinion, anyway. Though the teaser at the very end was cute.
Gwydion is offline   Reply With Quote