View Single Post
Old 2008-07-07, 23:00   Link #1205
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Wow haven't been asked this in 3 or 4 years now I think...The Redword® is what I deem to be the most important word, phrase, or text in any given wingdarkness post...Over the years it has just become my staple, and somehow I have spawned many followers who try to use it with me and against me^^...But it's basically my calling-card or to be on topic, my geass-eye ...
Haha nice to know, so it is basically your hip version of bolded text

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonScythe View Post
Ok, so here's my theory.

The Knight of One would realize that Rolo's loyalty has changed. Rolo immediately Geasses, and the time freezes. However, assuming that the Knight of One is all powerful, he would break the barrier, and capture Rolo. This would free Shirley from the time freeze, and Shirley will certainly try to stop the Knight of One. The Knight of One will fend off Shirley, reversing her gun pointed at him, making her shoot herself. He would then take Rolo away, which explains why Rolo was not there afterwards when Shirley is dying away.

That, to me, is much more believable than the Suzaku story. Plus, how the hell would Suzaku break the time Geass, I doubt he would have that willpower. To me, the Knight of One seems much more powerful and should be able to break the Geass, and besides, the title of "Knight of One" is not a light title.

The thing is, if there was a third person, it must be a person strong enough to break Rolo's Geass.

If your theory is correct then i have afew suspects

Gino - we really havent seen him for some time nor do we know his past we dont know if he is hiding a split personalty

I forgot his name but the dude with his eyes sown shut is another suspect and hes a knight of one aswell

yeah the list is pretty small there is almost no one in this show who could be put at the Rollo & Shirley scene who else in this show could possibly ..... wait. nahhh it cant be V.V he was with cornelia...