View Single Post
Old 2008-07-08, 01:41   Link #1217
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Upon reading what everyone's saying, I didn't see anyone suggest the possibility I'm about to say, so if someone already brought up this possibility; Sorry. I guess I didn't catch it.

One possibility that could make Rollo innocent is that he activated the Geass because he saw an enemy, but in the process got Shirley shot. If this was the case, it's also possible that the reason he left Shirley's side was to continue pursuit of his opponent.

I personally don't know what to think of how Shirley died. Yes, just like many others, my initial reaction was, "Rollo's a bastard and must die now." He went from a character I can sympathize for to just someone who should be dealt with ASAP. But at the same time, because of the fact that he was someone I originally felt I can sympathize (yet not trust) for, I began to wonder if what we're shown is enough clues to point who the murderer was, or simply at the moment meant to make us believe so.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote