View Single Post
Old 2010-09-08, 10:46   Link #155
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
You know, I watched Sifr again the other day, and I'm more convinced they are planning on making a prequel sequel. There is just too much they introduced, hints, that are left unresolved.

- Lena's mother; both the argument between Lena, and the fact that Lena had a super meister gem

- Lena's HiME-like mark (almost looks like Lena was an experiment to make a real hime)

- The ending lines about Lena's power leading them into another adventure

But there's more than that, I noticed a few other things:

- Young Reito says something about Shiro, hinting that there is something about him

- Why include the Artai guy and his Otome Sakura? They didn't add anything to the plot, and appeared to either know something, and/or have a plot of their own

- And something I just noticed: Sakura's Otome robe looks a LOT like Arika's pink Otome robe. I wondered why the Blue Sky Sapphire gave Arika a pink outfit, and so I'm wondering if something like this happens:

Lena's mother being a scientist that helped "create" Lena. The next story has Lena learning about her powers, something happens to the Blue Sky Sapphire like it gets damaged, and Sakura gives her gem to help repair it or something. Thus, creating the pink mode that Arika later uses.

It would explain why Arika has two materialization modes; because the Blue Sky Sapphire gem has a normal meister gem within it as well.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote