View Single Post
Old 2012-06-15, 20:59   Link #3428
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
What are the weaknesses that you are talking about? What are the major flaws in Freedom's design that need improvement? And what's wrong with building on one's strength?

I finished reading your little discussion with Monster and Aeriolewinters and it's going nowhere, just like that discussion you had with me.. You are just making one baseless claim after another.. It's ok if you just want to say stuff, but when you are doing that at least have an example to backup your claim so that it not completely pointless.
That’s right, Kaito-kid. He’s been spouting baseless claims again and again.

Here’s some of the prominent examples:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Fact is that the Destiny, that was made for Shinn, will always be far surperior in his hands than Kira or Athrun.
LOL, this is ridiculous, there’s no proof of that coz neither Kira or Athrun ever touch Destiny, let alone pilot it. There’s nothing to compare to begin with. It’s only your opinion.

Quote:
What Kira used was a cheap imitation that doesn't hold a candle to the real deal.
Another opinion. Strike Freedom’s Dragoons never fought Providence’s Dragoons to back up your claim. The comparison between the two is not as obvious as an F-22 can definitely beat a P-40. And Strike Freedom did beat Legend when both fought at their prime condition. Now that’s a fact.

Quote:
Kira wouldn't be very comfortable in it at all since the Destiny does more than just Beam Spam.
Just like monster said, this claim is baseless and doesn’t even make sense. Kira can fight in Melee battle just fine. He can slash two MSs (Ginns, Daggers, etc) in one go in the blink of eye with Freedom’s beam sabers. And it’s not like Destiny doesn’t use beam weapons. It has one on the back and two on its palms + 1 beam rifle.

There’s plenty more baseless claims, but I won’t bother. It’s useless to debate proof-less claims. Sigh....I’d better save my thoughts for better discussions. I’m done here.