View Single Post
Old 2012-06-16, 00:09   Link #3432
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
destiny ep 34 - kira start the battle way before shinn arrives to fight kira, minerva arrives and starts to attack archangel, this gets kira worry and tries to get back to archangel. shin appears which proves shin is set to take down freedom not letting him get to archanel. by the time the battle ends, kira has disable once impulse, shin has taken full advantage of kira no kill policy, kira is to distracted to pay attention to shin which result in kira losing the battle and shin winning it.

now the people that always defend shin win , often say its perfectly fine cause shin used strategy and that its kira own fault that he wasn't paying attention, and yet they are the first ones to always say that in ep 23 if i'm not mistaken when kira appear in the orb battle that the only reason why he was able to disable shin so easy was cause he was surprise.

its only fair against kira but not aginst shin .... if we go by their logic its shin fault for being surprise of a new mobile suit.... LOL
Not going to respond to you because quite frankly I can't bring myself to read a post like that. At least try and format it in a way that isn't a pain to the eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post
Isn't it also baseless to claim that Kira can pilot the Destiny just as well as Shinn just because "lolperfectstrike=Destiny!"? Are they seriously arguing about that?
I'm just putting them on ignore. Would be a waste of my time to deal with those that must resort to personal attacks.

Their claim is baseless because the show makes it a point that the Destiny was made for Shinn and it incorporated a lot of the Battle Data from Shinn's time in the Impulse. Which he used and handled far differently than Kira in the Strike. Such as Shinn being more prone to switch beween packs in the middle of a battle compared to Kira who didn't have the luxury against strong opponents because of how the Strike's System works compared to the improved system the Impulse used and even that had weaknesses. Hence the creation of the Destiny which dropped the inefficient switching system(Which was a liability against strong opponents. SEED even reinforces this hence why Kira was given the specialized long range Freedom as an upgrade) infavor of a system that could use all the packs at the same time in a fluid manner.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-06-16 at 00:26.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote