View Single Post
Old 2012-06-17, 06:39   Link #7541
rinichan

She gave Marian the love as a confidant. A best friend I think. And it was going well till she notice what Marian and Charles are up to. It felt like she was betrayed coz Marianne has other plans. and CC wasnt the only one who felt it, so was VV who Charles has a contract too. Thats why she choose to leave.

Well for Mao she was able to show love to him as a parent. Seeing Mao like that became a failure, I mean so obsessed with her. She choose to leave him (when he was 10 or 11yrs old). Why? Lets take into account how CC got his geass and code. The Nun trick her- the Nun showed her love, showed her she can trust her, provide everything she needs etc. And I think that was what she intend to do to the others as well. But she cant find the perfect person to wield her Code. Lets' be honest here, Mao lost both of his parents and who is there to be with him, thats CC. She played the mother role for Mao. But in the end for the childs benefit, she choose to leave also. and for the benefit of everyone she choose to kill him.

Well for Lelouch I think in the first place she wasnt really planning to be his lover some sort. She called it more of an ally. She showed Lelouch that she is someone he can trust, someone that wont betray him. But as you see as time goes by she became attached to him. She couldnt even express what that feeling is. And on Episode 24 or 25 of r2 she said she just want that experience to end. It means she love Lelouch. She didnt plan to fall for him. That was clear from the start. Coz she was planning something and that was revealed to Lelouch in ep 16 (?). She wanted to die and end everything. This is the person she couldnt leave. She even cry at the church. She was there for him till his end.

Well about Renya (this will be canon spinoff as they say), Lelouch look alike tried to stop her giving the guy a curse than a contract. CC says if the contract does ever happen, it would messed that guy's contract with her. So we never know.

From those things we witness right now, it is clear CC is not looking for love. Kallen said she forgot how to be human right? So all I can say CC just want to end her life and passed the code to someone. But as time goes by she cant coz she learn to love all that she met. Not romantic feelings, but a love with care.
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote