View Single Post
Old 2007-10-22, 18:52   Link #10
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by June 1983 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for hanyuu:

They also made Irie look to much like a good guy because when Takano is talking about bringing in a live subject. He's salivating at the thought of getting new info

Taken from the game

Quote:
I do not doubt that Takano Miyo-san is my partner. However, there are certain aspects of her that I cannot trust everything about her. ...Probably, it is her extremities as a researcher which contrast largely with mine...

...Yet, how can I say that I am unlike her? Despite what I said, I stand here waiting in front of the dish with my knife and fork. ...Basically, I'm just whitewashing that I don't want to see the fish being prepared before my own eyes. But still, the dinner that she's about to prepare...is the one that I am anxiously awaiting for right now.

What a hypocrite. ...no, not her. I'm the hypocrite.

How can I say that I am different from her from what I have done in the past? I've performed psychosurgery with my own hands without the patient's consent, despite it being a surgery that may affect that person's life for the rest of their lives. How is that any different from what she is about to do now? ...Until today, I've never doubted my past achievements. However...I begin to feel sudden uneasiness when I observe her extremities

Last edited by Sterling01; 2007-10-22 at 19:32.