Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-08, 04:27   Link #3751
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune has already accepted the vampire blood within him in order to protect his friends. Re-read the Anti-Thesis arc if you're confused.
Not confused, I just thought if you start adding monster body parts onto Tsukune hes going to start denying his own reality and probably not accept his existence anymore. I already know hes pretty content with being a vamp. And at least just being a vampire without most of the weaknesses allows him to stay a pretty normal guy. There's not much difference from a Vamp and human besides the physical strength, and crave for blood issues. (I'm sure there are a shit load more, but im being general and for the sake of time/im tired i don't feel like listing more, but my point is in physical differences)

I guess what i really should be stating is why do you even need to add more parts on to tsukune either? Whats more lethal than an S-ranked monster with no weaknesses, but a holy cross? Not to mention if Tsukune was to get formal combat training, hone in to some martial arts, maybe direct combat training with Moka's family that right there is like making the ultimate monster. Most of Tsukune's major battles where he struggled had been because of one simple reason that being his lack of combat experience and formal training, so you solve that problem and whats left? The off chance that monsters randomly start caring holy crosses around with them and have knowledge how to use it? The probability is low if not even null. I say if Tsukune really wants to protect his friends take some kenjitsu lessons or some form of martial arts

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."

Last edited by Spags; 2008-10-08 at 04:42.
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote