View Single Post
Old 2011-01-07, 06:46   Link #397
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I am going crazy with these leavers, I have 4 bad matches with leavers in all of them, those are my only losses. Then finally 1 good one before the pattern starts again.
Today had a match with 2 leavers of my team and 1 of the enemy, the excuse on the enemy team was that the guy had a headache..
I am starting to think only underage kids play this game nowadays because they leave for so many silly reasons (bed time, bad internetz I can't help it please don't report me, or the game sucks and rage quit, my parents called me to turn off the pc) without knowing that it can be prevented with a little responsibility (near your bedtime then don't game. You're sick then don't game etc. etc). It is bad for the win/lose ratio and simply sucks playing the game because at least I get sick of it. The forum under tech is full of beggers that want their account unbanned for God knows what excuses and because they spend all their money on champs. Seriously, had a leaver last match, I checked his profile and match history he had 3 leaves on normal games in it and about 4 in custom games.. though that can be just to test or premade.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote