View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 08:18   Link #163
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
what was up with Fudou not taking out Kagura in ep 15? He could have easily mopped the floor with him. Why even take the commander out of Kagura's range? Shouldn't he have taken Mikono instead?

I'm really starting to think that this commander is more or less a figurehead, and is useless. Much like the original series, Fudou is really the one who's running things, so unless she has a very important role not-yet-revealed in the series(a key to something, maybe direct descendants of Sylvie, etc.), I don't really see the point in having her as a char. She's not even that great in a 'moe' or loli perspective, not in the same vein as Yunoha anyways.

To my dismay, this was the last chance Zess could at least make Amata look her way, and she blew it. Well, guess there was nothing much left that she could do except reveal her feelings, even if it led to nothing. I am so very disappointed that the whole Amata/Zessica angle hasn't been touched at all since ep 8(or whatever the 'get naked' ep was). I mean, I didn't expect her to win out over Mikono in the end, but I at least expected her to make SOME progress. Instead, we see her char regress to being emo watching Amata/Mikono, which has really undershot her char compared to how she was the first couple of episodes.