View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 22:02   Link #1083
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
EDIT: Eh, with you being a fan is just me being extremely surprised, and you know my reasons why. Yes, in some things, I have a very closed mind... plus I've found that females are yaoi fanatics, but whether this applies to you or not I don't know

and you've already chosen your allegiance with Mizore... even if you do like all the girls
Excuse me?? "Chosen my allegiance?" You don't get to decide that, first off. I was talking to another poster who was also a fan of Mizore when I made that earlier comment, and surprising as it may seem to you, it IS possible to like/be a fan of more than one character on a show. I know... SHOCKING, isn't it?

You really are very closeminded... that's the initial feeling I'm getting from you. But please don't make it a chore for me to come to this forum and express my love for a show or characters. The last thing I wanted when I joined up here was to post in a fan forum where I'm made to feel uncomfortable.

And as for the yaoi thing, LOL you couldn't be further from the truth on that one.

Seriously, relax and say "Hi, Motoko-chan. Welcome to the thread." Try it out. You might even like it. Definitely friendlier than "Eh, I've got bad stereotypical thoughts about female otakus, and more women on here scare me," which is basically how you greeted me.