Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-28, 00:37   Link #5768
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikita View Post
.........Holy. ****. Thank God that was a survey of only 1000 Americans, they must have been unlucky as heck in their selection or I fear for the future -_-
At least Jon is still most trusted newscaster (...wait is he??)
jon stewart is comedian it would be terrible for people to think of him as a trustworthy newscaster... because wait for it.... he's a comedian, his satire may make us think about the moronic world we live in but he's not a newcaster. Honestly I blame the 24 news cycle for this, 24 hours news creates for stations that tell people what they want to hear, instead of the truth.

oh yea on fox news being the most trusted news source... i'll stick with ap, rueters. And as long as they run oriely and pat obrian's 700 club there will be little to no credibility on the "fair" and balanced. Oriely in the video mg1942 posted said for this president they use facts to back up their criticism, they sure as hell didn't when bush was in office.. OOPS not fair then but supposedly fair now. Also promoting "grassroots" movements is called astroturfing not grassroots movements. TWC does it and fox news does it.