View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 11:53   Link #23448
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Justifiable? Quite, they killed her brother, the one and only figure she truly admired pre-meeting Zero, and oppressing her mother and other people as well. In her POV, Brittania is evil, and can we really blame her for that? Britannia IS evil.
Britannia != Britannian civilians.
Kallen was not achieving anything through the means she used except endangering innocents and helping to cause the Shinjuku massacre. All the characters in Code Geass have their reasons. That does not make them morally correct.

Quote:
Not exactly the same situation as Kallen, but I think she sees it as more of a killing sport, fighting them Britannians, she actually believed that Britannia deserved to be knocked out of Japan for all the shit they did, and in that respect, she is right. Britannia were treating the Elevens like shit, and raping Japan of all her resources.
Again, Britannia != Britannian civilians. This is the first thing Lelouch teaches Ougi and the rest.

And no, I don't think you can compare pointless violence and showing your dissatisfaction that way to going back in time and killing Hitler.