Thread: Natsuiro Kiseki
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-13, 22:33   Link #176
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Natsuiro Kiseki: Episode 2

This show is really silly, but I've certainly enjoyed it so far. Although, the direction suffers from a lack of grace and finesse, which is something I can probably attribute to the director's previous works being mostly action anime.

After the drama of episode 1, episode 2 was unexpectedly funny. I laughed out loud when Saki and Natsumi wrestled each other.

The chase scene was too long in my opinion, it should have been shortened by a few minutes. But I did like how it showcased Saki and Natsumi's athleticism and experience in teamwork, shown by how they overtook Yuka and Rinko even though they were stuck together. And the moment the magic spell was lifted was hilarious!

The reveal of the email on Saki's phone at the end was a nice touch to close off the episode.

I wonder where this show will take us from here on. With the reconciliation between Saki and Natsumi, we might get a bit of a breather, but Saki is still going to move away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntron View Post
This just caught my interest and im done analyzing the plot of ep1:

Spoiler for ep1:
Did you really make that or did you just grab it from /a/? Either way, it's a very funny summary of Episode 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Some quick screenshot avatar freebies:

I'll be using this. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezu View Post
There's the possibility that "deep down inside" Saki and Natsumi wished to make up as well (Saki was trying to text Natsumi, remember) but couldn't do this because they were too proud and tsundere and the moment Yuka and Rinko thought of the wish by the rock...the stone's magic took effect?
Heh. That's exactly how I interpreted it.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote