View Single Post
Old 2008-06-25, 02:03   Link #229
yamibakura

Quote:
I seriously hope not since it would mean she will become the final antagonist along with C.C., but it's seeming more likely.
I thought maybe CC could do how in Xenosaga KosMos walked over to Wilhelm with Shion in her arms, but then suddenly backed away in a bid to refuse Wilhem's will. CC could refuse Marianne's will or something. Nevermind. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Schneizel's also gunning for the Emperor's throne, right? Could be that he's doing it for Marianne's sake, or under Marianne's orders?
Wouldn't it be weird if it was Marianne's orders. Or even maybe Schneizel's bid for the kingship was a hoax to somehow put or even force Lelouch in that spot.

Realistically, could you imagine if during a major battle, Schneizel decided to expose Zero's true identity as a Britanian prince? By simeltaneously announcing to the Black Knights and broadcasting to all Zero's allies around the world. Think of the distraction that would serve in a flashpoint battle.

edit: While I'm thinking about it, maybe it'll turn out that Schneizel will be a good guy. I use that term lightly, but I still thought to bring it up. The way I'm seeing it Lelouch wants to "destroy" Britania, not actually reform it. Perhaps with Lelouch's victory over Schneizel or "draw" or whatever, he can gain the respect committment from him to rule Britania in a peaceful way than their father. Hm, both brothers wouldn't settle for a draw. Lelouch would have actually beat his brother in the huge chess game of real life they have going.

Last edited by yamibakura; 2008-06-25 at 02:31.