View Single Post
Old 2008-10-16, 00:49   Link #119
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
What sets Lydia's appearance apart from the typical pretty heroines that I've seen is her hair. It's not this full mass of hair. It's almost like she has ribbons for hair. They're very individual streams, not a collective mass that only separates at the edges. It makes Lydia more distinctive looking for me compared to the typical look. I'm coming to appreciate the look although at first it bothered me a bit.
I agree that Lydia's hair makes her distinctive from other heroines I actually like her design I just don't like her character . . . all started with my impression on her from episode 2 >_>
I think I have something like a curse with anime leading ladies that have brown/caramel/hazel/lightbrown hair + green/amber eyes x_x I've never appreciated any leading lady with that kind of appearance x_x Putting the physical appearance aside, they usually, if not always, have a trait or attitude that annoys the hell out of me x_x
I hope Lydia will be more decent for me next episode. She wasn't that bad at the first episode x_x The list of leading ladies that I hate is already too long xD Don't make it longer, Lydia ^^; haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
I am watching this in the hopes that Lydia (Nana Mizuki) will get herself a man-harem of bishies by the end of the show.
As for me, I totally hope that it WON'T happen x_x I am so sick of reverse harems. A leading lady that is treated TOO special can be annoying sometimes >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I'm hoping that she'll keep that strong stance she showed in the 1st ep. against Edgar. I like female heroines who are not afraid to stand up against their male counterparts - it also makes the romance between them all the sweeter.
Oh I hope so as well. I like strong females. And their romantic moments will definitely be sweeter xD Kyaa!
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote