View Single Post
Old 2007-05-11, 06:09   Link #94
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

It is kinda of bad to be over-referencing, but then again you can't stop us from loving to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I think working on my three characters (Annabelle, L****** G*******, and Hikki) has caused me too much strength. I'll have to take a break to allow my brain to recover, and also to allow me to concentrate on tomorrow's exam. Speaking of which, does our three Aces ever need to take examinations?
L**** G****? Lowe Gear?

Yes they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Yes, it's Latin.

Halcyon is more of Alcyone reference. I'm not sure of what you're trying to ask regarding Nagalintar, but it's actually my original dragon for one of my fantasy stories (which, sadly, never becomes alive). Its role in my current story is as the Dragon of Time, Eternal Guardian of Planet Narulia. It plays important role in Hikki's life (it's in effect his god-father) before the twist of fate decides the otherwise.
Correcting the grammar using what I've learned for that dead language, the summons becomes:

hic sub animo inconsessi
ego uoco te exorire
inflecte pro mihi et temerarire meas uoces,
te enim, cui illa signum solvo
suscitati, et fi quos te verum esse

It's all supposed to be in caps as there's no lower case in Latin, and only names have a special case, which here does not mention a name therefore we don't have to worry about that.

This was done with me and my friend, a fellow Meddie. He's better at Latin than I am, even though we both took the module.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Nozdormu, "the timeless one" is one of the five dragon aspects in my characters universe. He's a giant bronze dragon, a guardian of time.

He's also a huge Warcraft reference
I balked when I saw them being used as the Aspects rather than the D&D ones. At least these guys give more variety than choosing between acid and fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Haha...people are sad seeing Flora die.

JUST AS PLANNED!:P

Actually, not really. Graham is my favourite Nanoha-verse character after al and even though I love to torture my main characters, I like happy endings as well, but canon implies he never married, which = screwed love life. It's the writer's fault, not mine! All I did was...give out my version of his screwed love life.

It's so hard being canon perfectionist isn't it, especially when one wants to tie in with the flowing timeline.

The recent revelations of revisiting Fate's past with Project F also pretty much half-destroyed my foundations for Corsa "ZONE" Testarossa...as you can expect it, Fate's biological father. Just as his name implies, his powers are somewhat similar to Tezuka Zone from Prince of Tennis, and he has a huge hulking monster of a sword to boot. And he's broken as hell either. Who knows, if StrikerS chooses to be elusive on her father, then I'll post it.

@Kha

I find funny that my characters inspire an old Velka Knight with dark secrets wandering, since in my Velka AtaraXia Romance planned sequel fic, it has exactly THAT.
Ah well join the club of authors... I'm reconstructing Kha's relationship with Alicia according to the novel, and hence its turning into some sort of loli-shouta Four and Camille thingy, with Presea and Alicia on one side and Kha and his "exploiter" on the other side of the industrial arguement. At least that's what I'm thinking, I still need to confirm with Darco if my understanding of the Chinese trans is correct.

Errrrrr... Oops have you mentioned it before? Sorry if I ripped something off. :P

I read your statement of your liking of older characters when that guy popped into my head. He has now been given a role as I realized that Kha didn't have a mentor to teach him the ways of the Velka. In fact on hindsight Kha 'spontaneously' specialized into Velka right smack in the middle of MC, and that seemed plain wrong now. As for that dark secret... Wait for the Lyri-Kha short stories? OMG corny title...