View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 11:55   Link #71
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
What the heck is this? This show has so much potential and they did the story so shabbily? I just can't accept the weak plot links and background stories, glossed over stuff which deserved more details. Everything (plot wise and character behavior) seems so forced. And where's Ayase after everything kind of disintegrated? You guys (script writer and production staff) didn't get her out? And how did Shu float away in a yellow magic bubble (biggest mystery of GC 0_o)? I know there must be a stronger reason for Guy to still stand around flinging his Void after getting his Void drawn out. Just a few lines didn't quite cut it. A Void that draws out other Voids? How convenient... Somehow the atmosphere didn't quite match it. Well, I can accept it if there's a good reason behind it (explained, not speculated by the audience) and with it happening as a more climatic event. Jeez, I've never ranted so much for a while... (I really don't like to rant about anime, but couldn't help it this time).
I think it was quite appropriate as he could see other Voids and had lots of experience in guiding Shu which Void to use and how.