View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 22:05   Link #1042
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
After finishing Refrain Kud gets some additional scenes, and a new end (at least in EX), and there are a few scenes with her talking with Kyousuke like she had noticed something. About her route, my personal theory is that the whole cave thing was something like an allegory for her emotional situation, and what was really happening was that ending unlocked after Refrain.

And I don't think the characters remember much of the concrete events. Riki may have said as much in Sasami (though I don't quite remember now -even if I should; it wasn't so long ago I read it), and, well, that's the whole point of Kurugaya's: that she wouldn't remember her relationship with Riki.
The Dream is Collapsing.....

Someone should swap out the LB soundtrack for the Inception soundtrack. I wonder how different the story would be like.

But does Kud Wafer suggest that if the Accident didn't happen, then it that summer, Riki would end up with Kud?

I also wonder how the story might have been like had Kud not been a loli, but a blonde, foreign looking Bishoujo of Kurugaya's height, but with Kud's personality. Would she have been less popular, or perhaps even more popular?

Hmm, speculating on Fan-art between a Tall Blonde Kud in white, contrasted with a Dark Kurugaya dressed in black, staring at one another with a Chibi Riki cowering in the middle.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote