View Single Post
Old 2009-08-09, 12:55   Link #374
Solachinx
is a myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonbob0008 View Post
I picked that up, too. There's a lot of possible symbolism in the movie, me thinks.

Anyway, I figured that eventually Kyon was going to be a witness to this "war" when he goes to the future (since he's the camera man and thus the observer). Haruhi, being the director and writer (without of script of course), was the one who made this war happen, even if she doesn't realize it.

It's only speculation, of course. The only reason I thought of it was because Mikuru is always nervous around Nagato (even as an adult). I think she know something about the aliens...that maybe their intentions aren't...benign. Afterall, what exactly is going to happen should the DISE discover the key to auto-evolution? What does it plan to do with such a capability. I keep getting the feeling that this series might be leading to something epic (and it might happen after the Anti-SOS arc).
I was thinking that too. I was thinking that Kyon chooses Yuki and something horrible happens resulting from it; So, Yuki (who Kyon is playing) and Kyon ( who Haruhi is playing) need to go back in time and convince Kyon to stay away from Yuki. Holes are imminant, I know.