View Single Post
Old 2008-03-05, 00:19   Link #729
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Probably a 12 cartridge 9mm gun. In terms of the shell, the whole thing is still magically charged, but instead of firing a ball of energy that can shatter walls, it's a hunk of ball with enough energy to shatter shields with enough left over power to kill or injure the person.

Plus, this is point-blink style combat. Look up Equilibrium on Youtube to get an idea of Gun Kata :3
I'd be... careful with those cartridges if I were you. If three or four of those things give Nanoha the kick to punch through walls, how much punch does just a raw magic dump got in it? I explore the beginings of that in a scene with Crash when he shoots Nanoha's cartridge casing and sets off a 'Crash Dominos' effect.

Gives a sudden funny feeling of using that in a positive manner.

And I've seen Equalibrium. Preson's Gun Kata is useless. If his opponents could actually... well, AIM, he'd have been mowed down. There's no such thing as optimum position in a room. Fortunately for him, his character shields and the instant activation of the Stormtrooper Effect kept that problem at bay.