Thread: Licensed Toradora! Novel Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2008-07-26, 01:30   Link #67
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Does anyone else feel strange that students go about how cute and beautiful Ami is while when you look at novel illustrations Sumire looks at least three times better? For some reason Ami looks worser than Sumire and Taiga... It's kind of weird that they stress out her beauty so much but in actual illustrations she isn't that impressive at all...
*raises hand*
It was really strange, really. I guess the blame is on the illustrator...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well anoher thing, though I do agree that Taige is less physically abusive than Louise, find her much more annoying that ZnT heroine. Maybe her total moe-iness annoys me (you know, clumsy girl thing) like her dumb acting around her crush or how she keeps using Ryouji even though she doesn't feel much towards him but si still preventing him getting close to his own crush. For me she is much more annoying than Louise somehow...
I do agree now that Taiga is more annoying than Louise. Her selfishness (and anger management issues) really can get on nerves, especially when she stops Ryuji from advancing his relationship with Minori, going you can't until after I succeed. Lucky for her, Ryuji is one of the usual "nice guy" character, so he really won't do anything to her to stop it.
That "moe/clumsy" part of her... It feels like some stupid tag-on to Taiga to make her seem "cute" to the readers.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote