View Single Post
Old 2009-09-24, 01:49   Link #11
kenshin-dono
I'm on a boat!!!

ya looks like 12 went up today on Mazui's site im just starting on season 2 myself right now cant wait to get tot he end. I had originally intended to just d.load and watch the frostii subs since theyre generally regarded as pretty good. But i actually watched some of the mazui epps i had d.loaded at first back to back with the frostii ones, and i think i may like the mazui ones better o_O frostii seems to try to reword stuff too much and you lose the point of the scene in some instances (like the first episode where theyre talking at the pub after being shown their room, i had no idea what they were talking about in the frostii subs but the mazui one made it a lot clearer)

since frostiis so far behind and im liking the show so much i think i will d.load the rest of mazui to check it out. Whats your opinion on their subs guys? id think a speedsubber would be worse than something like frostii but from the first couple epps i saw that wasn't really the case.. wondering if i shoudl just delete the frostiis and stick with mazui. The video quality does seem better with frostii though

grr i was hoping theyd be a little slower now i gotta zip through over 3/4 of the series to see how this ends >_<

13 epps (with the OAV) is just not enough for this series. The first season ended too abruptly for my taste, and the novels seem to have a lot of info in them. I really wish they had been given 24 epp seasons =(