View Single Post
Old 2011-08-31, 04:48   Link #187
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Reading all the playthroughs in here so far, I feel kinda lonely in asking this, but... is it that uncommon for people to go the "Punisher" route in Deus Ex:HR? I am having a blast(literally) just plowing through the obstacles through liberal application of brute force and wanton violence.

My Jensen is a mixture of Hacker and Soldier. When I read about his history, it just seem to fit perfectly that I should play him as a relentless killing machine. One of the funnier moments I had was overhearing a guard comment how he nearly died to a vending machine, and I obliged him by hurling one at him to initiate combat; or that time when a boss escaped and as guards poured into the lobby below, they formed up in a neat circle, allowing me to fire off a rocket in the middle of them and watch them all fling backwards dead, or that time when a commotion caused all the guards to huddle together with a sentry bot, and when the bot exploded from an EMP grenade, they all died from the explosion.

*Headshot*

It has been fun performing lethal takedowns whilst munching on candy bars inbetween to replenish energy. The ease at which I am killing enemies is surreal.

So... who else is going the "Blow 'Em All To Hell" route?

Cheers.
Me. This Saturday on my off day. I screwed up my law exam.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote