View Single Post
Old 2011-10-03, 10:49   Link #47
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by alumnox View Post
You can take over another servant in various ways. The only thing the servant needs to stay active is magic energy so once you kill the master the servant can handle to be by itself for around 3 days (more or less depending on previous actions) and they can use that time to find a master with out servant for example (reason why masters kill them even if the servant is gone) or a human with magic energy like Sōichirō Kuzuki and make a new contract.

That's another reason why they check for other people with magic capabilities, they might not be magus but for a servant with out master they are a last resort to keep them going.

Another way its if the master release the servant (crazy stuff but its told as a possibility in FSN)

An finally if the servant kills the master as Caster did in FSN.

The Rule breaker was the noble phantasm of Caster in FSN, that thing was able to break any contract so she was able to break the contract between masters and servants.

EDIT.

Ok I went to take out my Tsukihime Notes and there are 2 other possibilities to take over another servant.

The Book of False Attendent Edit
Is a Mystic Code that can allow someone to become a surrogate Master by passing a limited form of another Master's Command Seals into a specifically prepared receptacle. This device is not as efficient as a genuine Command Spell. This is what Shinji used in FSN to control Raider bcs the true master was Sakura.

and

Shared Mastership Edit
It is possible to modify the summoning ritual in order to share the burden of a Servant. The only known case of this allowed the summoner to place the burden of providing Prana to the Servant on his wife, while he retained the Command Spells. This one its a spoiler for the fate zero, no clue if I can tell about it or not.
There's one more method that is a spoiler for Zero

Spoiler:
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote