View Single Post
Old 2007-12-26, 21:34   Link #82
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I really tried guys i really did and i had hoped that this ending would not be as predictable as i original thought it would, to my disappointment the whole episode was. But to my delight Sana's past was reveled and we were all right about the suicide. He and Nanaka do make a perfect couple they have matching scares now.

Now one thing i had not foreseen was how truly tragic Nanaka's past was. To think she was a love child and not the child of the father she had always know. That aspect was keep hidden fairly well and that made me give this episode a higher rating than what i was planning. We see why those memories were blocked out, she witnessed not only her mother getting the shit beat out of her but the confession that her violin teacher was really her father. Then she witnessed her so called father dousing the house and set it on fire. That would traumatize anyone. Im not sure if her mother was already dead before the house went up. But that shot of her laying on the floor showed her beat to death or unconscious. Im thinking she was out cold so at least she didnt suffer.

10 year jump very predictable and Aoi has not changed a bit not even her DAMN voice. I cant believe they opted to keep Asami in the picture but never show a reuniting of the twins. No back story nothing about what they have been up to for the past 10 years im sorry but they dropped the ball on that one. But we see Shuu and Shuri still holding hands so its obvious they are still close. Nanakas concert i felt was a good ending because of how the series started with her gift of music to Sana. We all knew they were either get married or would already be married so im happy for them. However i feel the series should have been longer if they were planning on involving so much drama. Aoi's role was reduced to cooking meals and Hinako did not get half of much screen time as she deserved.

Over a fun series but not the best put together or thought out imo

6/10

Thank god i still have Kimikiss

Last edited by Sinestra; 2007-12-26 at 21:46. Reason: Forgot somethin