Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Ahahahaha. Oh, jesus. Fuck.
By the beard of Zeus!

Quote:
I wonder where all these people get the arrogance to deride another person's intelligence? Honestly, there's something called 'perspective', you know. I find it hilarious how all these sheep, with all the biases and hypocrisies of their own closed little worlds, can come in here and decry 'omg that guy's so retarded, I'm so much smarter than he is!'. Wow. Even you?
I chuckled reading this. It does not take a large sum of intelligence and/or awareness to discern stupidity and hypocrisy from smart actions. While Suzaku's actions may be justifiably 'good' or for the 'greater good', they are still self-satisfying goals that are warped by his own hypocritical view of the world. Then, some of his actions, which go completely against both his own reasoning and reason in general, are purely idiotic. For example, in the second episode, when the Japanese woman is falling to her death, Suzaku opts to save her (one person) instead of stopping a terrorist who would kill many, many more people. Ironically, that woman was going to be killed later by Clovis if not for Lelouch. Some of his actions are simply not thought out, and are, more or less, jerk reactions to him trying to 'change' Japan from the inside out.

Perspective is a nice thing, however, not all perspectives are equal. In fact, some are plain idiotic and shouldn't even be considered. So while it's nice that everyone has their own ability to percieve from a given scene or Season, it does not really give them unquestionable right to put that perspective up for show and vigorously defend it. Especially when there is little to no backing to the idea.

I also find it hilarious that you find it convenient to insult the opinions of everyone who does not agree with you (the irony is amazing). That train of thought (or is it perhaps a strain?) stops working past the 3rd Grade. At which point, you need to actually argue points and not simply dismiss them as: "Lulz you wrong, I right!"

Every human is hypocritical, that is part of human nature. Now, time for me to crawl back into my closed little world.

Quote:
Ah, man. This is really, just too rich.
Rich Chocolate Cake is Rich.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote