View Single Post
Old 2007-08-08, 08:18   Link #692
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
That would be AWESOME. Not gonna lie, that would definitely not disappoint me at all.

I <3 the good endings. I don't like sad or stupid (to me) endings. That would be quality.
Sadly I don't see it happening. Would be a classic ending. This show will probably end with little to no actual romantic developments. In the entire span of the series we have had two kisses, two vows, and... well I can't think of anything else at all.

We had Mao, he wanted a relationship, but his was an obsessive need/desire. Though he probably was in love with C.C. since she did raise him since he was a kid. (her quote when she kills him draws some red flags for me)
Shirley and Lelouch but well, when he realized that he did care for her deeply he had to Geass her, losing her and alienating himself from his emotions. So thats... 'dead' for lack of a better word.
Kallen and C.C. are probably the only ones left with anything at all 'concrete' and even their feelings are hidden behind word play, plot development, and some odd moments. /shrug

I vote Milley Harem!