View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 15:25   Link #32
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
Eeehhh, the episode was okay.

I'm neither ecstatic nor disgusted about the episode, but I guess you can say that I'm a little disappointing considering DEEN was doing pretty good up until now. Don't know if I can exactly say it's their fault or anything, but the Episode as a whole felt pretty hollow when it was supposed to be one of the most exciting episodes yet. The magic fight was well done, but it flew by in the blink of an eye like Rosa Musou did. That's not a negative hit towards the episode, but it felt like it was over before I even had a chance to soak it in.

More specifically, I'm quite surprised that they decided to omit the Epitaph discussion all together. They replaced it with a lengthy meta-battle, which in turn felt lackluster thanks to DEEN's whoring of the Suspicioni track yet again. So do they hate DoTG or just love Suspicions? I can't tell. Ah well, since Ryukishi's is apparently overlooking the anime, does that mean the discussion itself was unimportant or what? Seems a little strange to me.

And really, what the hell came out of Beato's mouth when she got pierced by the spears? I want someone to look at me with a straight face and tell me that was blood, because it looked like an alien.
Yeah I know what you mean. (Especially about the magic fight. It wasn't badly done, but it was hella fast.)

And that was not blood... I don't know what the heck it was, but when I first saw that scene (and a screenshot on 2ch), I thought "wtf is that? O_o; ". Alien indeed. ._.;