View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 03:23   Link #3331
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I don't think fianna was but 100% chance of denial and prolly a little craziness
You sure? I'm pretty sure they say she was a choice as well.
But in the end it does not matter, after all, the choice is up to kamito(at least i think).
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Claire "No". Rinselt "Kinda". Ellis "Yes!".
Claire is supposed to be the main Heroine, but her ranks are really low compared to others in terms of popularity, and two other girls will be appearing in the cover for the second time(Together) when Claire has yet to make her second cover appearance.
From spoiler and the vol traslate until now ,seem to me that Restia and Est are more main heroine than her(from my POV at least and from what I know.).
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Not certain about improving but some page back, someone stated that Clare did defend Restia against some enemies (V9) much stronger than her... she probably consider in way that it will hurt Kamito if something really bad happen to Restia...
And really not surprise of Claire's popularity rank lower than the two...
Exactly what is Claire's popularity rank?
Kamito should just end up with Restia + Est and ditch the others or just ditch Claire and be with everyone...
At least she have the common sense to understand this.
I really want to read this part.
And I have to admit ,I agree with you about the last part(Kamito should just end up with Restia+Est) but I think that Ellis would be good as well.

Last edited by Soji; 2013-02-14 at 03:45.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote