View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 18:04   Link #2103
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Haruna doesnt even try to get closer... she waits for Rito to be served to her on a silver plate just like that... and I guess she is aware only of Lala as her love rival and since she knows about lala's feeling and her OK with her as 2nd wife of rito... she is ok with current life style and doesnt do anything to change that... sits on her ass for the whole day...
This is why I really hate Haruna. It's like she having a superiority complex with other girls that she feels like even if she don't do anything, she can still capture the Rito which really makes me feel frustrated. She really reminds me of Toujou Aya of Ichigo 100% in some aspect or maybe as a whole

Quote:
I cant wait for the time... where Haruna comes to realize that there are lots of other girls around rito that too love him.... and they show to try hard to make him love them... become greates idol or be more open at heart to him [yui, yami,mea, momo]....... so maybe that slap in the face of this reality will wake her up and make her "do something"..... since sitting whole day at home and depend only on Lala's kindness which allows her to get closer to rito (lala "needs" to phone her to make her visit ritos house... she wont come out of her own desire...)
If she realizes that then I hope its already over for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler:
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote