View Single Post
Old 2007-05-08, 01:36   Link #64
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadare View Post
What favoritism? I thought Kagami sang the opening of sailor fuku to kikanjuu well... or w/e Hirano Aya will sing you'll just hate it ?

Edit: I was one of the hardcore DBZ fans before (1990s) and I am watching Lucky Star and I liked how Konata sang it.
Well there it is. Maybe it's difficult for them to cover a song sung by the opposite sex. By the way, what does w/e mean, I've never seen that used before.

I'll say I liked the song up until the rendition up until the chorus. I have sensitive hearing to certain types of noises at higher frequencies. Like for example if I were to hear a low volume whistle and then a person started talking in a regular voice, all I would here was the whistle and the person's voice would be rendered to little more than a faroff whisper even though the whistle was a lower volume and should be overpowered by the voice. Complicated I know. So basically certain pitches and sounds that aren't distinguishable as language can be overpowering to me, which is what happened when the chorus started, it crossed the threshold. So I guess my Primary Audio Cortex be partially to blame in my dislike of this ending.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-05-08 at 01:49.