View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 19:56   Link #86
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
A pervert's hard work. Magnificent, isn't it?

Can't wait for the Yukimura ones. Ohohoho~
Waaah, spare me (don't tell me you're expecting me to nudify the entire pic of that scene in the OP where Yukimura is tied up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
more like I couldn't reply. I was going 'mobile' at that time, and in a pretty crowded place at that. Browsing such sites like moepic in plain public view - especially since when the EU has just recently ratified this - is not a very good idea.
Actually I was hoping to not encroach on the rules against double posting, so I had to let a few hours pass to validate it

But ouch, with a directive such as that, that means I'd have to change the wallpapers on my phone if I want to avoid glances (suddenly the idea of continuing work in Asia doesn't seem like a bad idea )

Quote:
anyway, for comparison's sake, here's the one I was talking about:

I'll now let you ppl express your own judgment, then.
I plead the fifth, and refuse to answer
Oh....... I see. I get it now. That's what I was afraid of: the problem here is......... I spent too much time on mine *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
mangatron has failed to capture the essences.

You mean there's more to woman's charm that I haven't learned yet? Do share your opinion

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-11-19 at 03:43. Reason: Oh, look! Another rule 1.3 violation...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote