View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 05:27   Link #659
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Narukana alone wouldn't be able to deal with Myugi. In the current cannon ending, she is still divided into three. Under this state, Nozomu is still incomplete as a Null Eternal.

Even we assume Narukana has become whole and Nozomu has attend full power as a NHE, he would still has to constantly hold back his power or else the Sword Universe would be devastated by his null.

Hijiri Takeshi....? Oh, you mean Seii. Seii is like Narukana, a stand alone sword, not an actual Eternal.
Currently, Setsuna and Seii seem to be up to something no good. They are suspected to be the true culprit behind the incident in Eternal Sky.
Shouldn't it be divided into four instead because...you know. I believe the canonical ending you're referring to is the one from the fandisc since he's an incomplete NHE there. But the time he first became a NHE and for the duration of the fight against Iyaga, Nozomu was at full power and was able to bring out all of Narukana's power, no?

Oh, it's Seii, not Takeshi? I remember reading somewhere that Seii is an incarnation with a human form, just like Narukana and is seemingly without a wielder. And I believe Seii was the person who Rogus asked to help him beat/seal Narukana way back then.

For near certain, Setsuna and Seii should be on the Law Eternal side. Eigou is on the Chaos side, so between them an opposing force exists. Chouritsu keeps the balance between Eigou and Setsuna, and most likely there will be a 3rd organization that follows Chouritsu to balance Law and Chaos Eternals.

The existence of a 3rd organization that opposes both Law and Chaos and even being the one who wields Yuukyuu will give Euphoria a good reason to go against her parents and Myuugi by being all, "No more fighting, let's all be friends! We must help and save all worlds regardless!"

@Cosmic Eagle

So that's why Myuugi is considered a tragic girl. You should had included her title, which hints a bit of her backstory and describes her current state well. Myuugi can be heroine material if she has her own spin-off. The main character who fell for her and will ultimately end up saving her after countless grand plans, manipulating, and chessmastering is...
Spoiler for obviously.:
That aside... Y-You did it. You really did it. You've unleashed it! Now I must kindly demand request Paurikosuka and Rogus' profiles please (and thank you). 死睨 (the monk with the Chokushi no Magan-like eyes) and Bobo too if possible.

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2012-08-20 at 20:40. Reason: Should be Eigou instead.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote