View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 07:50   Link #1353
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
It doesnt matter how it looks like in other anime, it matters how it looks like in this one. To understand it better you need to compare it with relationship between them after that 10 years. In my opinion without Daiki case they would be together long time ago. Yuuki even clearly confirm it in last episode that she loved her all that time.
Yes, but i never saw anything about it up untill now.
Also this flashback is common route material and it ended up being not used in any of the other routes except Chisato's. Also Yuuki has forgotten about that flashback entirely and he only remembered that during the mock wedding.
Quote:
Its impossible for healthy man to not reacting to Chisato naked body after her advances. And like i said earlier ofc i not mean make move on her, but not even blushing? Its not normal. Chisato wasnt only one deeply affected psychically by Daiki case, Yuuki was same too. He suffer because of it for 10 years. And there is more scenes like this one in bath where we can see how much Yuuki suffer, because he cant have normal relationship with girl he love so much.
answer: conflicted feelings. Deep inside he loved her, but there was the issue of him being Daiki for her.

Quote:
Bond its sth that usually grow between partners after few years of relationship. But sometimes people have deep bond between them before romantical love started. And sometimes it can be even stronger then any kind of romantic relationship between them. Thats why childhood friends are usually afraid to start dating together- because that bond is more important to them and they afraid of loosing it- if you start relationship there is always chance that you break up in future... Similiar between twins- there are a lot of cases that bond between twins is more important to them then their love to parents, wifes and even childrens... You shouldnt treat bond between people that lightly...
There is one other kind of relationship that you keep forgetting that they also have for roughly 10 years to a certain extent: a bond between sister and brother.
While this may sound odd, their relationship is much more complicated than you think. I don't think that scene implied romance.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote