View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 08:08   Link #1354
Dorsai

I will said one thing clearly- im not shipper in this anime. This anime havent female archetypes i like most in romances. But still i was rooting for Chisato winning from begining- simple because of strong bond between them. In romances like this feelings between characters are most important for me. And i not care which girl is more ideal for me, but what MC real feelings are. Without that all if it will be more Mishiro kind of romance, where Yuuki for example just transfer to new school and meet some girls for first time in his life i think i would root for Satsuki more then for Chisato.

Quote:
Yes, but i never saw anything about it up untill now.
Also this flashback is common route material and it ended up being not used in any of the other routes except Chisato's. Also Yuuki has forgotten about that flashback entirely and he only remembered that during the mock wedding.
You should stop talking all time about game perspective. Its adaptation, what means its separate work. Game was just merely source for anime, nothing more. Like i said earlier to understand this scene better you need to look at whole relationship between them, from begining to end. This scene and their interactions in first episode give us one big question- why they are not in relationship? Its clear that they should be in one for some time... And answer is showed in last two episodes...

Quote:
answer: conflicted feelings. Deep inside he loved her, but there was the issue of him being Daiki for her.
See? You know answer. It wasnt that hard, did it?

Quote:
There is one other kind of relationship that you keep forgetting that they also have for roughly 10 years to a certain extent: a bond between sister and brother.
While this may sound odd, their relationship is much more complicated than you think. I don't think that scene implied romance.
Sometimes between childhood friends its case, but not in this anime. Bond between them never was like between sister and brother. And that wasnt problem here. If not for Daiki case they would be together long time ago.

Last edited by Dorsai; 2012-09-22 at 08:20.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote