Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 14:54   Link #1220
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
GodDAMN you Sankaku Complex. Because of you, every time I hear "handshaking event" I think of THAT. GODDAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
Don't remind me...Sankaku is such a shitty sensationalist news site.
The semen thing isn't even AKB, it's S/mileage but they spread fake rumors..

sigh...but yeah....other idol groups need better security. In AKB handshake, they personally check you and then give you handsanitizers and the girls use them as well before you can even get a handshake..
Handshake events should be about meeting the idol you like and to show them support, not to start shit and traumatize the girls. Some fans can be as bad as haters.

BTW. a friend pointed out something..some of the girls from the preview look like certain AKB girls. So they're definitely rivals to the KKS members, I can spot few similarities.

Like the girl with the lemon on her head look like Ichikawa Miori , AKB48's chibi who's 18 but look like she's 10 with a head smaller than a basketball.. (she's super small~ not kidding, I seen her in real life)
Miori is known for her love of lemon ..hence the nickname Lemon so I see some resemblance there.

And my friend said the girl on the far left with black hair look kinda like Matsui Jurina, SKE ace and AKB front girl. who's actually 14 but look way older..

mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote