View Single Post
Old 2010-07-10, 22:31   Link #3572
Miraluka
Banned

The new cover reminds me this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
On the other side, Hamazura really is powerless. It's a fluke he beat Mugino.
Two times, fluke? Mugino was very scary(and badsh*t crazy) that time, even after being shot by Shiage she still stood up like a zombie shouting out "Hamazuraaaaaaaa". Also if my memory doesn't fails me he did lose the left ear by a beam which almost took his head.

Quote:
And I don't think that Index in her **** pen mode is THAT strong either.
Did you forgot Kanzaki chose to evade the attack and not take it instead? Also Laura has in mind to use Index against Fiamma.

Quote:
BTW, Touma should have been dead by now if his opponents used guns instead of some mediaval weapons and the power that he could easily cancel.
Actually, that already did hapen and Touma run away to keep himself safe from the Hound Dogs and the medieval weapons works on Touma, just ask Acqua or Kanzaki.

Quote:
I think that both Tsuchimikado and Touma are very strong. How the hell could Tsuchimikado survive attacks from other magicians several times?
Maybe.... Because he is a magician? The guy can't cast spells like a normal magician anymore but he still has a vast knowledge about them and also his auto-regeneration helps a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
On a side note, I don't really hate any character in Index/Railgun. Anime Uiharu and Lesbian Kuroko have reached dislike, though.
Fixed.
I agree, I really dislike her retarded-like character and about Kuroko I just think he anime version of her is a doppelganger or just Quetzal/Etzali trying to get close to Mikoto disguised as Kuroko....

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-07-10 at 23:14.