View Single Post
Old 2005-12-19, 19:31   Link #49
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Send a message via AIM to Prodigious Send a message via MSN to Prodigious Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigious
Nope nope nope. Sorry

Yeah, Ms. Padushka had a child, and ended up naming her Eclair after well.... Eclair. She was in the scene at the end of the show when they are in the room(I guess it was a nursery) with the baby. She's the one who asked "is that your baby." However, I know it isn't Mecredi cause she was the one holding it and said "no it belongs to a friend of ours." That's why I'm so damn confused.

IIRC(I should pull out the dvds and double check) the people in the room were Ms. Padushka and her baby, the other baby named Chevalier, Mecredi, Viola and Cesario, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, and I think Un-oh and A-ou. So the "it belongs to a friend of ours" statement is limited to a certain amount of characters. It can't be inspector Armburst's because he's with Mecredi. I highly doubt it's Eclipse's(can't see her having a baby all of the sudden). I don't think it belongs to either Sinistra or Dextera(again, why would they all of the sudden have a child?). So, it really only leaves Lumiere and Eclair. Now, at the very end, Lumi has a child's body again, so I don't think it's her. That basically means it has to be Eclair's.

But again, how'd she get it? It looks just like the baby Chevalier in the flashbacks, but since he wasn't her real son, I would guess it's a clone maybe(although Eclipse said clones were illegal). I guess she could have adopted another child, but I don't see why. And I just can't imagine her getting pregnant, not when they make it clear after the credits that she is still fighting as an ES member. SO WTF HAPPENED! lol
Prodigious is offline   Reply With Quote