View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 01:51   Link #3518
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
3DS: After finally finishing up Virtue's Last Reward (refused to use a guide, just like my playthrough of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, so room "Q" gave me more trouble than I figured~), so until Fire Emblem: Awakening comes out, looks like I'll be busy with Code of Princess~

Vita: So before I start my 4th playthrough of Persona 4 Golden to FINALLY platinum it, I've been switching between BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend and Mortal Kombat. Though I played and beat Mortal Kombat back on my 360, I figured I'd play back through it on my Vita so I can play with those DLC characters I'd never bothered with back then. As for BlazBlue... I gotta get ready for Chrono Phantasma, so there's really no better way~

360: After FINALLY bringing myself to finish up Halo 4 (which... wasn't anything special thinking about it now), figured I'd completely start Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim over again and go with a thief character. So far.... proving better than the generic warrior I was with last time, so hopefully I can get through the game with no problems~

PS3: With Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 coming out both in less than a month, and my limited edition of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance probably gonna be late, figured I'd throw a last ditch effort to platinum One Piece: Pirate Warriors before it's left behind. ONE MORE TROPHY DAMMIT!