View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 22:32   Link #2691
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Eh...oh well, since when do kids shell out for Blu-Rays much anyway right? My only real concern is if they decide to cancel it and the unbearable levels of trolling that would result from such a thing since again we all know there's that element out there that is probably creaming themselves this very second at the prospect of a Gundam show doing poorly. I kind of want to see the series succeed if for no other reason than as a fuck you to the stupid angry fanboys, but if that can't happen I'll at least settle for it being allowed to finish.
Well I hope it completes its run too since I was one of the only few people who was actually excited for this series. I'm actually really enjoying it sure some of the character designs will take time getting used to, but overall it has a great story so far.

I am disappoint with this fanbase to be honest. If its not UC or it dares to do something different then its utter trash that needs to die. Dx

I also hope that it will succeed even if it don't I'll just be happy that it will be able to complete its run and that Bandai USA will license it regardless of wither its subbed or dubbed I'm going to buy it just so I can rub it in the haters faces.

Edit: If SD Gundam could complete its run I don't see why this can't.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote