View Single Post
Old 2006-01-11, 03:38   Link #62
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by seremedi
Can someone make me an gif avatar with the character rider from Fate/Stay Night ^_^ ?

It'll be fine with me as long as it is a good one ^_^
I don't mind the episode and time frame of the GIF.
Hope someone can make me a nice avatar ^_^
Now I wouldn't like to be mean but... (please seremedi notice it's not to you solely ^^ , it's for all unspecific requesters).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Please adhere to the rules.
[*]Please specify episode and timeframe of the GIF
We're not mind readers. We do not know what you want, so give us something specific to work with. Be detailed about the description and make sure you keep the timeframe something like 2-3 seconds long.

If you do not follow by these rules, you will be ignored or your request will be deleted. So don't bother asking again until you properly request something. And if you are just plain annoying, a Mod will come in and give you a time out.
I see your point, requesters, in saying "take that anime and make whatever you want". It's easy, by your point or view. But, you know, to us it means to surf around that episode (or those episodes if they are more) while looking to a nice suitable animation to do, most of the times not knowing a series, and then deliver the result to you. It's already a tough work, sometimes, to actually create a satisfying gif by itself (take that one about Luffy, I spent *1 hour* and I'm not even conviced about the result but I know that much best couldn't have been done there).

So please.. cooperate with us.. just by giving us info about episode-time-scene description and size you should prefere eventually, it will save us a lot of time, and for sure a better work brought to you. We're doing this for free and with no rewards (sometimes not even a "thank you", which is sad) because we like it, but please keep in mind that our days last 24 hours as yours thus we don't have all that spare time.

More precise you, more probability of having the work done.
Less precise you, more probability to be ignored.

Thanks