View Single Post
Old 2009-08-10, 03:55   Link #9
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
I bet you never liked movie 6 because of the horror in the movie plot.
I do watch horror movies pretty often, I am not sure do I enjoy them but some of them do scare shit out of me but I guess I like the thrill.

I dont consider movie 6 having any horror elements, I found entire theme of movie little hard to chuckle and strife between strawhats bit forced I also hated art, though combat scenes are fluid and nicely done facial and charecter art looks very bad.

Final fight against baron and that metallic flower had element of desperation on it what I liked but overally I wasn't that impressed on movie 6.

My fav movie was with Gasparde and pirate race but I generally dont enjoy previous OP movies, I actually hate the fact that movies claim they are canon to the story what is just discrace.

Strong World will instead be written by Oda, have all charecters and elements of One Piece and its not even trying to be canon, but a good and exciting story.

Norland/Galgaras flashback during Skypiea had quite little meaning for story but I absolutely loved it and it brought me to tears.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote