View Single Post
Old 2011-03-31, 14:34   Link #19
tsunade666

I'm not even sure on where to start because I don't understand a thing on what's happening in the fight. Well we see the girls firing danmaku on the gospel IS thing then when Houki break it's wings it grew a new set of wings which reminds me of an angel and from a different series but I ignore that. Specially the scene with ichika with the Valkyrie looking girl or is it an IS I'm not sure but it reminds me of the thing that appears in the last few episodes. the event where the IS was introduce to the world. I can't even remember on what's it called. Some white or something or whatever. It just reminds me of that IS on which appear inside Ichika's dream.

But the thrilling part is the drama side in Houki..... she wants to see ichika.... then ichika just answer out of no where with super over design IS. (I like his previews design (even though he looks great in the novel.... but in the anime he just looks over the top designed gundam) ) Then they fight the berserk IS.

Ichika looks the same to me aside from a good shield the the claw which looks great but it looks like he still uses the sword as a finisher.

Well many questions that needs answer like the 2nd shift. I got the idea before when a someone give info about IS before IS anime starts but seeing it in the anime just showing up.... I really didn't understand a thing.

The saving grave would probably the end for me. And it looks like everything will end great between Ichika and Houki with a good bgm and atmosphere until a rifle bit of Cecilia shows and and together with the other girls..... ruin the fun but it itself is fun. But is Ichika really trying to kiss houki their, when Cecila stops him?